- Humane bee-removal service, as well as bats, birds and any other wildlife.
- Complimentary do it yourself solution provided by an experienced call center operator.
- Thorough inspection of property by a skilled Wildlife Technician.
- Written quote providing an immediate solution to extract and/or exclude wildlife to keep it from returning.
- Wildlife Technician can perform the extraction and/or exclusion while onsite or schedule a convenient time for the client.
- Follow-up call or inspection by Wildlife Technician.
When appropriate, client will also receive an additional written quote for recommended services to prevent other possible problems.
For more information or to schedule an inspection, please call us today at
Raccoon photo on home page courtesy of AAAnimalcontrol located in Orlando, FL
Wildlife Care Center
San Diego, CA 92110
Directions & Map
Open 7 days a week
(except Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Year's Day)
Staff/Volunteer hours: 8:30a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Drop-off area is open 24/7.
Outside of San Diego County?
If you are outside of our geographical area, please visit the emergency page of Wildlife International or contact your local Department of Animal Control or state Fish and Game office.